June 24, 2016

When a movie you like inspires your work

Share It:
Hello friends!

It's been a while since I was around. Call it work, life, and a bit of this and that, that's the mix! So after so long, I'd like to share with you what I've been doing.

This piece I'm going to show you soon is inspired in the movie "Practical Magic" from 1997, with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman as the Owens sisters. If you didn't watch this movie, I highly recommend you do so! the locations, the house, props, and everything about it is ... pure magic!.

I did almost everything, except the glass and plastic pieces. The table is from a vintage kit I assembled, painted and distressed.

I found out my technique to do lavender plants yay!

Book open on the page of "Amas Veritas" spell

Midnight Margaritas! 


I really hope you like it, I had so much fun doing this.

Hugs!
A

6 comments :

  1. I haven't seen the movie and will try to do so if possible. Your table looks wonderful!
    Great work as always.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drora! always a pleasure reading you dear!
      Thank youuu for your words! and yes! if you love details, that movie is a delight to the eyesight!

      Hugs!!
      A

      Delete
  2. The table looks amazing and the book is super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabiola for your comment! You know? the book is my fav piece too ;) I totally have a thing for books!

      Hugs darling!
      A

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this work Ann and particularly the little 'Book of Shadows'! Thank you for sharing and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee Bylo thank you darling! so glad you like the book!
    I appreciate your lovely words :)

    Hugsss!!
    A

    ReplyDelete