June 30, 2016

BIG BIG SALE at my ETSY shop!!

Share It:
Hello friends!

Just wanted to share with you that I'm having a huge SALE at my Etsy shop! (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElartedeAngelina) Mostly are food pieces ... so go check and see if there's something you may like for your dollhouse or 1/12 project!
Among these you can find .. a cute croquembouche with tiny heart macarons, vanilla and orange cake ... many cakes from my pink collection ... hope the curiosity bug is already calling you lol *giggles*

I want to upload a lot of new pieces I'm completing atm. Renovating is always something good =)

Oh and I almost forgot! CUSTOM orders for miniature food items are OPEN again =). If there's something in particular you'd like me to do, feel free to write me at my Etsy shop!

Hugs and thank you always for your comments, suggestions and lovely words. I appreciate it a lot ♥

A

EDIT: pics of pieces on SALE! =)

Many cute pies including apple pie, cherry lattice pie, kouglof cake ...

Or perhaps a bundt cake with cream cheese on top? yum!

Bear cookies and a hot chocolate?

This croquembouche Laduree inspired would look gorgeous at a dollhouse or bakery scene!

Vanilla and orange cake, a cute set!

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful, mouth watering cakes. Fabulous work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Drora!! So sweet you are 😊.
    Hugs
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear Drora!! So sweet you are 😊.
    Hugs
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sale on Etsy! I am so excited about all of the great deals I am going to be able to take advantage of. I have been looking for quality deals on these products, and now is the time that I can start to see that these are going to be mine!

    ReplyDelete