April 30, 2016

My blog has got a new look ;)

Share It:
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the inter phase of my blog, I bought this beautiful template after looking everywere on the internet. The price was great and the design is so lovely, simple, elegant ... it goes with my personality in the arts.

Still I have to add the social media buttons and change things here and there.
But so far, I'm very happy with it!!

Next post (I'm giving you a sneak peak lol) is going to be about my 1st attempt on customizing a Blythe doll -you know, those japanese gorgeous big eyed dolls with huge heads and small bodies- so stay tunned ;)

Hugs and thanks for your support,
See ya!

A

2 comments :

  1. I look forward with interest to see the new look.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy luminoso y apetecible a visitar, buen trabajo!
    Un besazo ;0)

    ReplyDelete